When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Serial Number Research

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
One thing I just can't understand, is why I can't find even one picture of another AMF 10 speed like this one. I have searched and searched until I am at the end of my rope. I know it's a 70s bike, but this can't be the only one on the planet. I just don't get it.

That piece is really unique since it's a 10 speed and it's a cantilever framed bike. Off hand, I know of no other brands that combined those features.

One thing I just can't understand, is why I can't find even one picture of another AMF 10 speed like this one. I have searched and searched until I am at the end of my rope. I know it's a 70s bike, but this can't be the only one on the planet. I just don't get it.
Often times search for sale, like this girl's amf courier
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/8ldZUNytjsb

Hello, someone mentioned in a different thread that I should try posting in this thread to see if anyone knows & is willing to share some knowledge about these old girls stingray bikes that I have. I took a lot of photos but am not totally sure what you might want to see up close. I found years in the date code lists from here. Is it collector-correct to mention the manufacture year or the (catalog) model year?

’77 Fair Lady, Serial # DN513047 & ’81 Lil Chik, Serial #KS538534

Fair lady 6.png

Fair Lady 4 serial number.png

Lil chik side.png

Lil Chik 2 Serial number.png

Back