When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1968 Schwinn Mini Twinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Brian

Finally riding a big boys bike
Up for sale is an original campus green mini twinn. Unfortunately the rear seat material is totally baked. It has the original front seat which is in tact other than the top of it browning from heat over the years. Both seat pans in good condition. Darts on forks quite faded but still there. Print on chain guard is a bit faded but still very visible. I did a moderate cleaning to the bike but it still has a lot more potential.
I did need to add a replacement grip to the front bars on right side. It is correct but a little brighter than the others. Chrome is nice. Has normal scratches and wear but no dings or bends.
All appears completely original and the bike is a perfect rider. I’m in my mid fifties and had never ridden a tandem until my wife and I hopped on this one just the other day. The ride was quite different and we had lots of laughs.
Time for someone else to enjoy this one. I apologize ahead of time because I have no interest in shipping this bike. Local pick up just outside of Richmond, VA.
Most probably already know but this is a one year only model. Not many of these left floating around.

Are you willing to ship to Chicago, 60610?
I truly appreciate your interest but I’m going to hold out on shipping as a last resort. I’ve shipped quite a few bikes before but this one would be an absolute “beast” to ship.

I truly appreciate your interest but I’m going to hold out on shipping as a last resort. I’ve shipped quite a few bikes before but this one would be an absolute “beast” to ship.
I am extremely interested and make fast payments if you are willing to get a shop to ship it to me. I have a strong desire for this bike for my son and I.

Back