When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Scammed on Single tubes still need one good tire

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Update: I am going to quit reading this crook's emails. As I said earlier, he did write and confess that he ripped me off out of "necessity." I don't need to tell the story over again. I just checked my email and he had the nerve to write and ask if I could possibly send him some more money and help him out. Beware of this guy. Now it is just ridiculous but at first he honestly seemed perfectly fine and legitimate.

I have given out his user name to anyone who asked and am glad to post it but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to. The CABE has suspended him but his user name is mattjeff28 and his PayPal account says that his name is Jose Castillo. I hope that this will help anyone else from being cheated. I suspect that he must have gotten someone else because when I first started to think that something wasn't quite right and went on here to look at his profile I saw that he had been suspended by that point. I wrote to I guess the forum director and informed them of my concerns as well and asked for information about why he had been suspended but I never received a reply.
He tried to scam me from a post in the wanted section, I looked at his profile noticed he just joined the cabe & saw he was responding to many want ads - obvious scam , he was on the site a day or less before being suspended, can PP be notified ? So the POS dirt bag stops using their service to rip off people?

Update: I am going to quit reading this crook's emails. As I said earlier, he did write and confess that he ripped me off out of "necessity." I don't need to tell the story over again. I just checked my email and he had the nerve to write and ask if I could possibly send him some more money and help him out. Beware of this guy. Now it is just ridiculous but at first he honestly seemed perfectly fine and legitimate.
Keep stringing him along and set up a meeting in a dark alley hahaha JK 🤣😂🤣😂

Wow!
So, he had the gall, to ask that you be his personal beneficiary.
I’ve heard of whores that will tap into lonely old millionaires, but apparently this guy doesn’t realize, that old bike collectors are tighter than a snare drum, when it comes to just handing out cash, without an actual bike part on the other side of the transaction.
Complete and total loser!

I have given out his user name to anyone who asked and am glad to post it but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to. The CABE has suspended him but his user name is mattjeff28 and his PayPal account says that his name is Jose Castillo. His email is [email protected]. I hope that this will help anyone else from being cheated. I suspect that he must have gotten someone else because when I first started to think that something wasn't quite right and went on here to look at his profile I saw that he had been suspended by that point. I wrote to I guess the forum director and informed them of my concerns as well and asked for information about why he had been suspended but I never received a reply.
Good That is about all you can do. He will probably continue to do his thing. Just has one less place to scam though.

BRING THIS RAT....OUTSIDE FOR @ LITTLE..

SUNSHINE..HE MAY BE TOOO CONFI..INSIDE HIS ROOM WITH, THE...AC. DON'T GIVE ANY PROTECTION.!! OR ANY CHANCE.!!

😡😖🤬

APRENDE @ LAS BUENAS O @ LAS MALAS....😜👋🤜👋😙

Sometimes Works....HAHAHA

Last edited:
This scenario sounds just like the scams in India. I mean, most of theirs are call Microsoft repair pop-up warnings, but these POS's play the same sad story.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, ashamed etc." then go right back to any sucker they can find.

This scenario sounds just like the scams in India. I mean, most of theirs are call Microsoft repair pop-up warnings, but these POS's play the same sad story.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, ashamed etc." then go right back to any sucker they can find.
Yeah and his user name was similar to yours I’d be pissed as hell if I were you

Back