When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ISO Gooseneck! lol J/K
PXL_20220809_195346930.jpg

Got about 11 miles in today if the last odometer pic is right...too hot for much more.

6 miles today on this fixed gear bicycle. Pretty grunty gearing (26x6 inch pitch), a lot of up and down, traffic, scary for an old guy. Young guys would be dodging in and out of traffic. I spent most of my energy trying to go very slow. That’s not a kerosene head lamp, it’s a very early Go Pro prototype.

6 miles today on this fixed gear bicycle. Pretty grunty gearing (26x6 inch pitch), a lot of up and down, traffic, scary for an old guy. Young guys would be dodging in and out of traffic. I spent most of my energy trying to go very slow. That’s not a kerosene head lamp, it’s a very early Go Pro prototype. View attachment 1677508

I know what you mean. I do not ride on any busy street cause some drivers don’t care. Just recently one of my neighbors who was an experienced bicyclist was killed while riding. Not long ago we had another high mileage experienced road bicyclist killed by a hit and run driver at the same intersection I used to ride by almost daily. Be careful out there and stay safe.

I know what you mean. I do not ride on any busy street cause some drivers don’t care. Just recently one of my neighbors who was an experienced bicyclist was killed while riding. Not long ago we had another high mileage experienced road bicyclist killed by a hit and run driver at the same intersection I used to ride by almost daily. Be careful out there and stay safe.
Too many drivers focus more on their cell phones than the road. I have no ambition to be a speed bump, so I stay on the sidewalks or the greenways.

Too many drivers focus more on their cell phones than the road. I have no ambition to be a speed bump, so I stay on the sidewalks or the greenways.

Same here. I either put the bike in my truck and drive to the bike path or ride on the sidewalks. We have some bike lanes along heavily traveled roads that are too narrow and close to the traffic flow making them dangerous to be on.

This is the reason I like gravel riding. I can, in theory, go 1000 miles almost entirely on that stuff from my front door and there is no cell service. There is an annual 100 mile gravel ride that starts a few miles away. I ride this gravel race and see a handful of buildings and about 10 vehicles, about half ATVs. I briefly pull up a mask for the dust. In the early spring the gravel roads that have been plowed melt off when the snow banks are still high. That’s the best gravel riding, the surface is rock hard frozen and fast.

Studded tires on plowed gravel.

-20F

XC ski weather

Spring lake effect snow storm over the open waters of Lake Superior.

Memorial Day on Lake Superior.

C15E8791-0FEE-4089-BCF5-9DF8CD090FB8.jpeg

Last edited:
I had no deliveries to make to work so I decided to ride my 55 Corvette.
I am out before my shadow is.
20220810_063411.jpg

Rolling hands-free...
20220810_063535_1.gif

A quick stop at the mart.
20220810_064420.jpg

At work...
20220810_091112.jpg

Did an early morning mix and done...trying to beat the heat.
This is the new ice cream shop. Don't know when the plan on opening.
20220810_091342.jpg

Atvthevmarket picking up chow chow and beets.
20220810_093245.jpg

Heading back home
20220810_093510.jpg

RIDE SAFE GANG!

Back