When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 prewar, 2 postwar schwinns. Redlands, CA

-

lounging

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Time to pull out your loot yous got stashed in the buried suitcase. If you like restored bikes. someone please call and see what the damage is

If you like restored bikes. someone please call and see what the damage is
still available...
as a "Collection":

Collection of 1940s Schwinn bikes all have been restored to new condition using new old stock original parts. There are 5 described below
1- 1940 Straightbar, called “The World” it is dark green with cream. It has a restored pogo seat in pictures that is worth 2,600.00 but the original seat will come with no extra charge
2- 1941 Straightbar, sea foam blue
3- 1941 Straightbar, Apple Green and Cream
4- 1948 Cantilever, Dark Green and Light Green
5- 1949 Cantilever, Maroon and Cream. Made from all new old stock parts except the frame that is original factory paint
Sold as a collection only also have collection of vintage Road bikes from 1970s to 2000. 6 complete and 2 frames
Calls only. Nine 09-79eight-14one5 phone doesn’t take texts and message machine doesn’t work. Cash only you pick up

i noticed all 5 have front drum brakes, 2 with rear also.😍

No prices except does not come with a seat that's worth $2600?

he certainly stepped up on purchasing these bike from me over the years...The Dark Red B6 was 100% NOS parts build aside from the #9 condition frame. Owner was active in the early pedal pusher days of collecting so he told me. A pleasure
to do restos for, he has very good taste etc.
We are always sticker shocked at the cost of restored bikes...
but then, how many of us actually do this sort of work and know how laborious and expensive it is?
...add up the hours and expense....and keep in mind NO bike shop in the US or verrrry few I
would imagine, do this sort of work.
Honestly...even at the asking prices... nice restored bikes are undervalued as collectibles.
or go spend 10K+ on a 67 Hotwheels in blister pack...

The 1%'ers should be gobbling stuff up like this...chump change for them.
Most have no taste and spend money on lavish frivolous bling BS 😁😆😁

he certainly stepped up on purchasing these bike from me over the years...The Dark Red B6 was 100% NOS parts build aside from the #9 condition frame. Owner was active in the early pedal pusher days of collecting so he told me. A pleasure
to do restos for, he has very good taste etc.
We are always sticker shocked at the cost of restored bikes...
but then, how many of us actually do this sort of work and know how laborious and expensive it is?
...add up the hours and expense....and keep in mind NO bike shop in the US or verrrry few I
would imagine, do this sort of work.
Honestly...even at the asking prices... nice restored bikes are undervalued as collectibles.
or go spend 10K+ on a 67 Hotwheels in blister pack...

The 1%'ers should be gobbling stuff up like this...chump change for them.
Most have no taste and spend money on lavish frivolous bling BS 😁😆😁
Yes but which Hotwheels 😁

Back