When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting to worry

-

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
When do you start to worry if you got ripped off or is there something wrong with the seller?, I bought a frame here and paid shipping and after a week ask for a tracking #, he said it hadn't gone out yet and he would let me know, now a month and nothing, sending him messages everyday now and emailing the address I sent the PayPal to and nothing, he's a long time member here but not on much, If anybody knows @mre straightbar let me know if he's ok?, I know if I get somebody's money I ship ASAP, usually the next day!

Having purchased numerous bikes online, I would be worried a lot sooner than the one month mark, especially with the lack of communication.

You might be aware of this already, but according to CABE stats, he last visited on Monday and his last post was July 31st. If he has time to surf the CABE, he has time to respond to emails, IMHO. Good luck with the deal.

mre straightbar

I live for the CABE · From Las Vegas, United States Joined Mar 10, 2007 Last seen Monday at 2:23 PM​

Back