When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Wartime 28" Lobdell steel clad wheel set with tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
NOW $325 plus actual shipping
Payment Terms
PayPal family and friends is preferred
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a wartime 28" Lobdell steel-clad wheel set with US Rubber No 75 Royal Chain singletube tires. Rims retain their original gold paint with black pinstripes and don’t appear to have seen much use. Lobdell imprint is clear and legible on both rims. Rear hub is a gorgeous New Departure Model D. The 1/2 inch pitch 20-tooth cog shows no wear whatsoever. Front hub is a superb blackout New Departure WL. Both wheels spin true. Tires look great but are hard and may benefit from some conditioning. A truly fantastic set of wheels. I'll leave it to the next owner to decide whether to clean them up or leave as is to show some age. $375 Now $325 plus actual shipping from Newburyport, MA 01950. Wheels will ship with axles and hub internals removed and packed individually in plastic bags. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me with any questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Last edited:
Here's a wartime 28" Lobdell steel-clad wheel set with US Rubber No 75 Royal Chain singletube tires. Rims retain their original gold paint with black pinstripes and don’t appear to have seen much use. Lobdell imprint is clear and legible on both rims. Rear hub is a gorgeous New Departure Model D. The 1/2 inch pitch 20-tooth cog shows no wear whatsoever. Front hub is a superb blackout New Departure WL. Both wheels spin true. Tires look great but are hard and may benefit from some conditioning. A truly fantastic set of wheels. I'll leave it to the next owner to decide whether to clean them up or leave as is to show some age. $375 plus actual shipping from Newburyport, MA 01950 or I can deliver to the Copake swap on October 14th. Wheels will ship with axles and hub internals removed and packed individually in plastic bags. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me with any questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

View attachment 1690199

View attachment 1690200

View attachment 1690201

View attachment 1690202

View attachment 1690203

View attachment 1690204
Nice wheel set Lester.. Good luck with the sale..

Back