When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
~~~~^^^AND with 3200 feet of climbing as well, on two modified old machines.....nicely done @RustyHornet! I was out riding my modern mtb machine again for 2800 feet over 16 miles with a 6.7mph average today, nice and easy. 😐
1662346355945.jpeg

~~~~^^^AND with 3200 feet of climbing as well, on two modified old machines.....nicely done @RustyHornet! I was out riding my modern mtb machine again for 2800 feet over 16 miles with a 6.7mph average today, nice and easy. 😐
View attachment 1690942
Thanks! I reached my top speed while going slightly uphill… I didn’t realize it until I couldn’t go any faster and decided I was done. Lol. It was an optical illusion, looked downhill to me! Lol

Guess it's my lucky week for finding hideous bikes to ride.

what's left of a 1974 Schwinn Varsity, Facebook marketplace find. I need a 700c wheelset for my 27 Elgin and here they are. The handlebar setup is sketchy, it has play like a 53 Buicks steering wheel.

Guess the frame will find a home in the barn for awhile.

This is what it was like before I tore some baggage off to test ride it.

The Sturmey kickback is nice.

Hot and windy here today but had to get some shots of my finished ratrod build off bike before tomorrows deadline .
1937 CCM motor bike not really a rat more of a custom .
Don't know what the plants in the background are but they are cool looking .
Wish I lived where triple3 lives 🙂

IMG_2546.jpeg

Hot and windy here today but had to get some shots of my finished ratrod build off bike before tomorrows deadline .
1937 CCM motor bike not really a rat more of a custom .
Don't know what the plants in the background are but they are cool looking .
Wish I lived where triple3 lives 🙂

View attachment 1691551
Awesome that you build a bike for the event ! Totally Rad !! Where do I sign up ? I’ll settle for a participation ribbon 😍 😆

Back