When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What can I do about a seller that (apparently) scammed me?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Regarding the saddle, I have one you can have if you want it, and will pay for the shipping.

It needs to be cleaned up and recovered, it is rough, yet serviceable. It also needs the clamp.

View attachment 1691481

View attachment 1691482

View attachment 1691484

View attachment 1691486

you could always toss a faux sheepskin cover on it for 14.00 from amazon.

View attachment 1691552

Regarding the saddle, I have one you can have if you want it, and will pay for the shipping.

It needs to be cleaned up and recovered, it is rough, yet serviceable. It also needs the clamp.

View attachment 1691481

View attachment 1691482

View attachment 1691484

View attachment 1691486

you could always toss a faux sheepskin cover on it for 14.00 from amazon.

View attachment 1691552
I just sent you a PM. Thanks so much, that's super kind of you. I just replaced the leather on my bike seat so that would be fun to restore :)

Oh that's good news! It is a sweetheart sprocket so it might be right after all. Do you happen to know of a guide where I can read up on how to add tension to a skip tooth chain?

View attachment 1691740
If your bike has rear facing forks it would also have tension bolts. If it has drop outs you will need to remove links to increase tension if you are all the way back in the drop outs.

Are tension bolts the two small bolts that stick out of the back fork? If so it has those
similar to this, mind you this isn't on an Elgin.

On your Elgin, you will probably need these two wrenches, as they typically have a lock nut on it to set the tension.

That is what I use on mine.

Thought so. It seems like one link shorter would be perfect.

So does this look like the correct sprocket size for a women's 26" to you all? It's about 7.25" in diameter.

Back