When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To good to be true, if it is should I go? Update I went.

-
Thanks Lonestar, The blue one is confusing me, why dosen't it have the mag chainring didn't all stingrays have that. I made 2 chains for the blue and purple one. My wife mentioned all the bikes in the garage along with my hotrod, her `67 Ply. conv. 2 spare hemis my dry lakes car and parts with all the other junk and about 30 bikes. So today I tried to hang some, I'm old, fat, on oxygen so trying to flip a bike upside down and walk up a 10 ft. step ladder to hang them is challenging. I hung a couple by one wheel only. Well now you can walk thru the garage. More room for more bikes right.

Thanks Lonestar, The blue one is confusing me, why dosen't it have the mag chainring didn't all stingrays have that. I made 2 chains for the blue and purple one. My wife mentioned all the bikes in the garage along with my hotrod, her `67 Ply. conv. 2 spare hemis my dry lakes car and parts with all the other junk and about 30 bikes. So today I tried to hang some, I'm old, fat, on oxygen so trying to flip a bike upside down and walk up a 10 ft. step ladder to hang them is challenging. I hung a couple by one wheel only. Well now you can walk thru the garage. More room for more bikes right.
The early Stingrays had a lucky seven 36 tooth sprocket like you have. In '69 they went to the 46 tooth Mag

Did you see the movie Deliverance?

I came late to the dance ( comment above) and was experimenting on my new ( old model I phone 11) "real" cell phone. Kinda scary what it can do, managed to get on the CABE, but I'll never figure out 99% of it. I finally broke down and bought one as it's the only way to get into the Eagles concert Friday/need a bar code on a phone.

Glad the venture on the bikes turned out happy!

Last edited:
Back