When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby-badged Serial Numbers-Prewar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The "X" serial numbers would be nice to see. Many of the old Shelby threads simply state the # on the shell, with no photo. It would be wise not ro rely on a serial number without an actual image of it, but I will include them with an asterisk.(*) There are already three or four of them on the list I will mark. If possible, include a photo of your frames' serial number. Thanks for everyone's help with accuracy and all the contributions here so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: ian
Schulze's Shelby in the RRB buildoff, thanks Schulze! Square Cadillac badge. Note odd stamp near stays..
1663635324076.jpeg

1663635485016.jpeg

Last edited:
I also have another Shelby but never posted it because it did not have a badge on it. I can post it it you think it will help though. It was just a frame when I got it and it’s now built as a klunker

Thank you JJ! After beginning this thread, I lost a bunch of pic files and data through computer failure a year ago, so this really helps as I am trying to piece it back together.. Badge-free frames are still valuable additions in the long term as I am mostly interested in the frame and it's corresponding number to attempt to understand what they really meant if anything. "Shelby Badged" frames may offer more data, but the serial numbers and frames without Badges still contribute to getting to know what was going on in the manufacturing process year to year. There are really smart Shelby people here who know far more about the bikes and what was hung on them than I ever will, and this should help with that as well perhaps? It is related and from what I understand, more complicated. Again, thanks for that correction..pjm

Last edited:
Back