When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DoND: 3 NOS 28" US No 76 Giant Chain single tube tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Shipping
Actual cost or free delivery to the Copake swap
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Deal or No Deal.

Presented here for auction are 3 beautiful NOS 28" United States Rubber Company No 76 Giant Chain single tube tires. Tires are soft and supple with no cracking whatsoever. Mold flashing and nibs are still present on all three. No attempts have been made at cleaning so they could likely use a wipe-down with some water and mild soap or maybe even some John Deere Ultra Guard for protection, but that'll be your call. Even reproduction tires are getting painful to find so don't miss out. Take your 28" bike to the next level with these exceptional, fully functional 28" single tube tires. Thank you for your interest and good luck.

Offer plus actual shipping in the US (or free delivery to the Copake swap). Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

Last edited:
2000 N.O.S. Iver Johnson axle nuts and 200 handlebar binder bolts
@ $50 a pair,,thats alot of $$
Wow. An intriguing offer for sure Scott (and one that I'll likely regret not accepting), but I'm looking for a more traditional transaction. So in light of that, no deal as of yet, but A+ for creativity.

Back