When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I rode two different machines yesterday.
It was my last day of a 30 day fundraising challenge for my hospital.
I've tried to contribute my personal ride mileage towards my team's total by riding as many different machines as possible; I ended up with 520.1 miles on 8 different bikes.
Here are the final two, firstly, this one is now on loan to me from the UK V-CC.

Pictured by Wallingford Bridge.....
20221003_153322.jpg

...coffee stop in town.....
20221003_155256.jpg

...Riding a vintage tricycle is a very interesting experience, especially cornering!
This is a 1900 'Abingdon' built from 'King Dick' fittings.

Secondly, as a complete contrast, I took this out for a spin to the shops in the dark, my 'Razesa' lo-pro track pursuit, sporting its 'road' wheelset.....
20221003_195759.jpg

20221003_200358.jpg

...fixies are still my favourite things to ride.

Sorry I haven't been playing here. I got in rock-hard shape before summer ended, training with my friend Jenn for her upcoming ride in MS 150 marathon. September and October are always nuts for me. I run Trout in the Classroom for Texas, and we're adding 6 schools this year, just in my area. Real work, plants always have fall turnarounds, and I have deadlines.
In two weeks, going on a 6-day kayak fishing bacchanal with 9 friends at the coast and have to get my work plate ready.
And that was my errand today, picking up my beer order from Total Wine. So I started at the trailhead across the street, first climbed the summit both ways, and worked in a 30-mi bike ride, 700' climb - planning to land in their pick-up slot at 10 am - I was parked there at 10:02.
I thought the sky was gorgeous at the summit this morning.
8BL5zBF.jpg

Last edited:
Took the spousal unit out on the tandem this morning, just got back from a long ride on the dutch bike and soon its off to visit mom at the old folks home...

Methinks its the Italian klucker’s turn...

For some reason my backside hurts... too much avoiding housework perhaps.

or am I still feeling falling down the stairs last saturday night... Hmmmmmm.

Took this one out to get something to eat tonight.... unfortunately it's just not the mileage hog I wanted it to be, even with the 24t cog installed on the SA 3spd.

Got this shot mostly to try and capture the silhouette of the deer against the garage....was just hanging out in the neighborhood. Sure enough she went back to munching grass as I tapped the screen. Lol

Back