When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Tornado

-

Tim s

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I went to the Hershey swap meet today and ended up bringing this Tornado home. I like the look of the straight bar on this model and kept my eye out for one. I did a few test spots on the paint with compound and it will clean up nicely. Enjoy, Tim

787CBD6C-07F3-4911-B2F5-FC89C7009269.jpeg

0769B391-B8FD-440E-A6D3-F8EDAFD76037.jpeg

DE146984-299A-4381-873C-3EF6727B2F0E.jpeg

58DB08C2-700C-485C-A267-22256F1448A3.jpeg

Does the seat look like the correct one? Does anyone have a correct rear fender brace that they would let go? Thanks Tim

Last edited:
Does the seat look like the correct one? Does anyone have a correct rear fender brace that they would let go? Thanks Tim
Yes it should be correct. I have the same bike it came with same seat. Any remnants of a tank? Mine shows it had a tank. Its funny low end bike with a tank that is worth more then the bike now haha

A Tornado?!!! That's more than what a Jag sells for. 😲
Yes a Deluxe Tornado NOT a Tornado, on eBay . They’re pretty hard to find complete , Jaguars seem to be much more common and available . I see a lot more Jaguar’s then Deluxe Tornado’s
Right now there’s 5 Jaguars on eBay and not one Deluxe Tornado and IMO a better looking bike

Last edited:
Back