When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Skylark Thread

-
I saw @Caddis one alittle while ago. And harleyboy will probably be the new owner of mine once pay pal desided to work.
I saw your comment on the one that @Caddis listed. He had it as "a '60's Roadmaster", probably because the decal was gone, so you naming it is the only reason it came up. Did you see the serial number by any chance?

I saw your comment on the one that @Caddis listed. He had it as "a '60's Roadmaster", probably because the decal was gone, so you naming it is the only reason it came up. Did you see the serial number by any chance?
I did not unfortunately

Well, we've tagged him enough, maybe he'll notice and post it for our benefit.
@Caddis sent me this he still has it as of rite now.

What is the significance of the n just a new sequence or change of manufacturing plant?
I'm guessing it's just a new sequence. But they did open a new plant in Olney, IL and the sources I've found on-line date that to 1962, so maybe "M" was 1962 in Little Rock and "N" was for 1962 bikes made in Olney. Some of the later badges mention Olney IL along with Little Rock, but the badges I've seen from this period only mention Little Rock. But I've only seen a few, so that's nothing definite.

I'm guessing it's just a new sequence. But they did open a new plant in Olney, IL and the sources I've found on-line date that to 1962, so maybe "M" was 1962 in Little Rock and "N" was for 1962 bikes made in Olney. Some of the later badges mention Olney IL along with Little Rock, but the badges I've seen from this period only mention Little Rock. But I've only seen a few, so that's nothing definite.

I put the word out on Facebook to see if anyone owns one and if the can send me a picture and serial if so

Back