When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Intro and a 1942? Snyder Built Black Beauty Ballooner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
View attachment 1705840

I'm 6'1". This is what I had to do to make a Typhoon fit me, baby ape hangers and a booger welded layback seatpost. That was a fun bike!

Even if I flipped the Lucky 7 post around, it wouldn't be long enough for me to have any decent leg extension.

There's a good chance this bike will end up hanging on my wall, anyway.
Do like I did and go buy some 5/8" round stock and make up a longer seat post... Easy fix... RideOn...Mark..

No, just expensive... My go to is apple cider vinegar, does the same thing and a gallon is a fraction of the price...
I like the Evaporust because it's fast (and I'm impatient) and it lasts a long time, so I can reuse the same liquid on multiple items. A gallon jug is about $25, but it lasts a really long time for me.

I like the Evaporust because it's fast (and I'm impatient) and it lasts a long time, so I can reuse the same liquid on multiple items. A gallon jug is about $25, but it lasts a really long time for me.
Wow, that's pretty cheap not as cheap as cider vinegar that iv'e had and been using for over 3 years at $4.99 a gallon .....

I kinda dig the patina, so I would have just cleaned the bike & lubed the drivetrain. All the plating is gone, so now its obvious the pedal was stripped. Just my 2c.
I wanted all of the drivetrain to be clean. Still plenty of patina left. I think it's going to look amazing when I am done.

Back