When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your High Sierra or Sierra - all years welcome

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Guest2

I searched for a High Sierra only thread & didn't find one. Apologies if there is another thread dedicated to High Sierras.

Post 'em up for us all to see! 🙂

Here are my two...1986's ...Giant made

I had that brown one when it was new..I'll have to dig up pics..I had painted to match bullmoose bars and a cateye solar speedo as well! Love to find another. Looking forward to seeing more of these, they are great bikes

Here's one of my Schwinn's that I just sold today. 12 spd, had bought it from original owner that couldn't ride anymore. Had it for a few yrs. All original except seat. The second red one I still have . All original including rubber. Only added the rack .

20221015_155501.jpg

20221015_155506.jpg

20221015_155517.jpg

Here is my '84 Sierra with a 23" frame. (sorry for the old, low res pic) I've since added a rear rack and swapped the bullmoose bars for an SR slingshot stem/bar combo. Also added an '84 vintage SR Laprade fluted seatpost. All original parts were retained. This bike originally lived in the Los Angeles metro area and sports a vintage California license decal

I also have an '84 Sierra with a 21" frame, that I did as a custom build from a frame/fork purchased from Jeff Archer at First Flight Bikes. Will add a photo later.

These are great riders and very versatile. The long wheelbase and slack angles make for a very smooth and stable ride

1984sierra1.JPG

Back