When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tried my Ross out in the industrial park across the way. Fender rub fixed. It rides nice! It started to sprinkle a little. The often maligned 3cc and positron shifter setup worked perfectly.
IMG_20220904_173739510_HDR.jpg

The rear tire didn't come out perfectly level with the wheel, so you can feel a very slight hop in the rear. They're old tubes anyway.
IMG_20220904_173728226_HDR.jpg
New tubes are on their way. This one is going be a rider! This will give me a chance at trying again with the tires..
Planning on shimming the fenders so that they are more even all the way around the tires too.

Now on 2.35 tire with morrow hub And 11 tooth gear.View attachment 1691550
Spring rub on rack so it's back to ringed troxel.. I forced a motorbike tank in , but would not sit level. So it's meant for my last 39 motorbike build..
How’s that thing ride !? Should be pretty killer with those tires and a morrow! Built this 38 recently and an early post war tank should fit yours well too!

A89D4D88-D47D-450F-8FA6-555193CB22AA.jpeg

6122A66E-C52F-4922-BBF2-2445EAC2218B.jpeg

Back