When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I bought those tires at a swap meet and there’s no trade mark logo or name anywhere on them. I have seen them come up on eBay from time to time. Wish I had more info for ya!
Gotcha, I think I have the same tires..mine aren’t marked either.

CE1870D0-7428-4171-9681-5C2302196C35.jpeg

My 53 Pleasure Liner with 2.4 S&M Speedballs. Sold as 2.4 but I think they are a little less. They clear the fenders. Really strong construction ensures the tires inflate to the correct size. Some tires with soft sidewalls inflate beyond their marked size. Super fast and grippy. Get a set and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

My 53 Pleasure Liner with 2.4 S&M Speedballs. Sold as 2.4 but I think they are a little less. They clear the fenders. Really strong construction ensures the tires inflate to the correct size. Some tires with soft sidewalls inflate beyond their marked size. Super fast and grippy. Get a set and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

View attachment 1720219
View attachment 1720220
You running 70 psi ?

The 2.35’s are killer but just a heads up….the run into the bottom of the fender on the Schwinn’s with the built in fender light.

View attachment 1719814
To all of you running the larger tires with fenders-
That's the coolest look to me! Fender less is good too, but to me the fenders and tires close and even like that is the best. I always try to get them as tight as I can without rubbing, trying to be like you guys.
I'm kinda proud of my son's horrible Huffy Santa Fe. If I ride it, they just barely rub.
IMG_20221007_165346653.jpg
My son is a lot lighter than me!

To all of you running the larger tires with fenders-
That's the coolest look to me! Fender less is good too, but to me the fenders and tires close and even like that is the best. I always try to get them as tight as I can without rubbing, trying to be like you guys.
I'm kinda proud of my son's horrible Huffy Santa Fe. If I ride it, they just barely rub.View attachment 1720654My son is a lot lighter than me!
Some thing about a big fat tire that fills up the fender that just looks awesome! It does sometimes take quite a bit of effort sometimes to make em fit but so worth it!

Back