When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950 Roadmaster project info needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

chiller662

Finally riding a big boys bike
Does any one know what model this was I originally thought it might be a 50s jet pilot yet the color scheme is off and the red is original . Any help would be much appreciated

Thankyou

My bike don't mind the Schwinn seat lol

Last edited:
Sure looks like a Jet Pilot, but the reflective metallic sticker and the decals are gone from the tank. The red paint at the bottom is missing from your tank but otherwise it's the same. Does your serial have a "G" beside it? That "Masterweld AMF" seatpost decal didn't come out until 1954 I believe.

Last edited:
Sure looks like a Jet Pilot, but the reflective metallic sticker and the decals are gone from the tank. The red paint at the bottom is missing from your tank but otherwise it's the same. Does your serial have a "G" beside it? That "Masterweld AMF" seatpost decal didn't come out until 1954 I believe.

I will check for the g once I get home

So If what your thinking is correct a 57 jet pilot will go well with my other 57 pleasure liner and my 53 green luxury liner

Also when you get a moment could you please take a few closer straight on pictures of the decals on the tank I have a company that supposedly can make me a set with a could good pictures and the measurements.

Also when you get a moment could you please take a few closer straight on pictures of the decals on the tank I have a company that supposedly can make me a set with a could good pictures and the measurements.
I'll see if I can get a set by this weekend. My phone takes decent pictures, my camera was better but I had a leaking battery and I've got to somehow clean the contacts before I can use it again. Your bike's in good shape, it looks like the paint's faded a little but some polish may bring that back. I'll be interested to see what you do with it.

Last edited:
I'll see if I can get a set by this weekend. My phone takes decent pictures, my camera was better but I had a leaking battery and I've got to somehow clean the contacts before I can use it again. Your bike's in good shape, it looks like the paint's faded a little but some polish may bring that back. I'll be interested to see what you do with it.
Hopefully I can safely get the silver spray paint off with no I'll effects

I appreciate your help take your time . The company is https://www.nostalgicreflections.com/index.html

I figure I will see how well they do

Back