When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

30's Mead Ranger...He bought it!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
For sure!
At $400 dollars, how could you go wrong?
I like to think, that any tank bike from the classic period, that still has its tank, no matter what the condition, is worth at least $1,000 dollars?
But, that’s just me.
Some don’t see much value at all, some see nothing but $$$$$$Dollar $ign$. 🤑 Lol!

For sure!
At $400 dollars, how could you go wrong?
I like to think, that any tank bike from the classic period, that still has its tank, no matter what the condition, is worth at least $1,000 dollars?
But, that’s just me.
Some don’t see much value at all, some see nothing but $$$$$$Dollar $ign$. 🤑 Lol!
Double Diamond frame, looks like maybe correct fenders, '35-'36 tank!!! I know what I see.

Thanks all for the excellent info on the bike! Looks like he is going to sell it but doesn't want to ship it so it will be a north central Illinois pick up. Keep your eyes peeled in the for sale section sometime tonight\tomorrow and if it doesn't sell from there it will go to deal or no deal with shipping. Thanks again everyone! 👍👍👍

Back