When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What year is my Rollfast?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m entirely envious. Whomever the original owner was bought top of the line and then never rode it. Thanks for the photos.

Thanks for the nice responses. So far it looks like the only major problems are the loss of Chrome on the wheels from age. What do you think a fair resale value might be on an OG paint bike in this condition? The only other old bikes I have had this old were incomplete repaints.

I’m not a collector nor any type of expert. My sense is that it is valuable, but as far as a dollar figure, I dunno. Prices for bicycles are relative; it ultimately rests on a number of factors, not least of which is the market: i.e. what someone will pay. The other factors like desireability and/or rarity is not something I can comment on, I dunno. But your bike is clean as a whistle and so I think it is valuable. And like I already said, it was top of the line back in the day. I would definitely have an appraiser look at it.

Thanks for the nice responses. So far it looks like the only major problems are the loss of Chrome on the wheels from age. What do you think a fair resale value might be on an OG paint bike in this condition? The only other old bikes I have had this old were incomplete repaints.
Not to be a downer, but are you sure this is original paint? I've never seen a paint scheme like this on any Rollfast. I'm also seeing painted fender rivets, parts of the spring fork that should be chrome, black painted dropstand and silver pedals. Not saying it's not done well, I'm just not sure it's original. Great looking bike regardless. For reference, here's a pic of my '41. Not exactly the same bike but similar.

Last edited:
Now there’s an expert, thanks for weighing in Mike. The subject is too complicated for me but I give Mike’s opinion about its originality great weight.

I’m not a collector nor any type of expert. My sense is that it is valuable, but as far as a dollar figure, I dunno. Prices for bicycles are relative; it ultimately rests on a number of factors, not least of which is the market: i.e. what someone will pay. The other factors like desireability and/or rarity is not something I can comment on, I dunno. But your bike is clean as a whistle and so I think it is valuable. And like I already said, it was top of the line back in the day. I would definitely have an appraiser look at it.
Agree ...but don't put too much stock in any " bicycle appraiser"......

Back