When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...11/20/22

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use this English wheel to straighten fenders.

20221120_155547.jpg

20221120_155539.jpg

My wife's new bike she got over the weekend after I arranged a trade deal for her.

Im not a middleweight guy but this has to be one of the most beautiful, mostly original Meteor Flites I have ever seen. The paint is so nice it literally glows under the light.
She has already named it and will be joining my son and I on our rides which is great.

meteor 2.jpg

meteor 1.jpg

My wife's new bike she got over the weekend after I arranged a trade deal for her.

Im not a middleweight guy but this has to be one of the most beautiful, mostly original Meteor Flites I have ever seen. The paint is so nice it literally glows under the light.
She has already named it and will be joining my son and I on our rides which is great.

View attachment 1736791

View attachment 1736793
I'm disappointed in you Chris. Where's the rust!?!? 🤔

View attachment 1736791

View attachment 1736793
Well what did she name it? Killer bike Chris glad to see you do not discriminate against tire size haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back