When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me identify one of my favorite Schwinn's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You think the frame is that old GT? I'd say 2008.

Pacific Schwinn built these HD for years using that frame and just changed the color scheme from year to year and possibly a few components. The earlier ones were all yellow and the one in that funky video is or was said to be a 2000. I'm going with a 98 model using the color scheme, serial number and headbadge stamping.

Here's the specs for the 1998 model.

1669393270403.png

Wow! It shows a guy who's supposed to be the narrator, but the voice is obviously a computer generated sales spiel that doesn't even match up! I wonder which shadowy corner of the internet this came from?

Did you catch word WINGS that was said at least twice. What are bike wings? 🤣 And adjustable steering wheel?

Pacific Schwinn built these HD for years using that frame and just changed the color scheme from year to year and possibly a few components. The earlier ones were all yellow and the one in that funky video is or was said to be a 2000. I'm going with a 98 model using the color scheme, serial number and headbadge stamping.

Here's the specs for the 1998 model.

View attachment 1739074
Can't thank you enough! I knew I came to the right place.

Back