When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOS 1955 Schwinn Black Phantom Fully equipped Time Capsule

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
Zipcode
Could easily call this bike a once in a lifetime buy opportunity. Never disassembled, completely outfitted
original NOS 1955 Schwinn Black Phantom. Transition year with the new fork (non locking) but fortunately
retaining the expander front brake, Taillight and leather saddle...by 56' most of that was extinct as Schwinn
went with a vinyl saddle, no front brake or taillight. Tires and pedals show absolutely Zero wear... The nuts and
fasteners never had a wrench on them. Paint and chrome is incredible, nothing has been restored or replaced
or upgraded bike is as it was found in an estate on the east coast, never stored outside and it shows.
Bike needs to be seen to be believed. More pix or video etc on request. With NOS krate bikes at 10K range...
what is an NOS Phantom worth? Far more rare, and far more cool.
7K and local pu encouraged or will only ship
via trucking service fully assembled roughly $500 range
but safe delivery guaranteed. Bicycle is located in New Jersey about an hour south of Manhattan.

[email protected]
or PM here

View attachment 1740239

View attachment 1740240

View attachment 1740241

View attachment 1740242

View attachment 1740243

View attachment 1740244

View attachment 1740245

View attachment 1740246

View attachment 1740936View attachment 1740937

View attachment 1740938

View attachment 1740939

View attachment 1740940

View attachment 1740941

View attachment 1740942

View attachment 1740943

Also, why is your location you entered listed as being in California, but you say the bike is located and will be shipped from New Jersey??????

Probably because Bob lives in California and the bikes he’s brokering is in New Jersey. Bob travels quite a bit.
Unless your a buyer, need not worry. Bob is a stand up guy.

Well thanks for your assumption in reference to the question I directed to the seller! Are you his paid spokesperson?

And BTW, it is not an assumption. Bob lives in California. I’ve hung out with Bob and I’ve been to his shop several times. So I guess your the one assuming.

Well, your first reply to my question directed at the seller stated "PROBABLY" and that is defined as an assumption! And I haven't assumed anything! I asked questions to get definitive answers so I don't have to assume! I am just not sure why you felt the need to respond to questions directed at the seller?????

But thanks for the unsolicited character reference for the seller............ 🤣

We all like information, the more the better whether we're the interested party or just curious. Nothing wrong with asking questions. 🥱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back