When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Schwinn sales brochure RARE!

-
Shipping
Free shipping
Zipcode

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
Offered here and in keeping with the original theme of the Deal or No Deal I am offering a very RARE piece of Schwinn prewar paper ephemera-the 1939 Schwinn sales brochure. Basically shows all the models available with detailed listings of the parts. An excellent reference when restoring-preserving-hunting-talking about or for the Prewar Schwinn collector who likes to gain knowledge of what is correct or not! Colorized pictures give the reader a vague idea of what the bike would look like. The listings of the parts were the ultimate bait for the potential customer back in the day! Schwinn offered the best bikes in the world (I'm not biased!) but within the various models offered slightly nicer parts on the higher end bikes. Examples like pedals offered...Torrington #10 and Torrington #8 and down to the Wald pedals. Mesinger saddles and various reflectors for the high end to the very basic bikes are mentioned. Condition is as expected for a paper item now 83 years old-some creases-edge wear-small tears along spine/near staples-cover has dealer marks etc. See pictures for details-what's that expression...'pictures worth a thousand words'! An outstanding reference. You can read these pieces of literature over and over and see some new detail each time.
Will be shipped in cardboard box-free shipping (u.s.a. only please) paypal friendly. No bid restrictions-ask questions/always glad to answer or take more detailed pictures to help you make decisions!

Last edited:
Back