When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Bendix kickback/multi speed internal springs and clutch/brake pieces-nice nos mix

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
$10 shipping
Zipcode

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
if you are looking at this you probably know what you are looking at! looks to be the ever fragile actuating spring for the bendix kickback or multi speed. also some clutch/brake shoes(?) in the bag(see for more information). these are original nos pieces-perfect for putting a little 'kick' in your hub! handy items for the hub rebuilder. if you think you know what these are and can help me out on correct description*-i would appreciate it! no bid restrictions. shipping $10 u.s.a.-paypal friendly

*new info pouring in from caber 'coasterbrakejunkie'....2-speed indexing spring-thanks appreciate that!
*BTW-there are 6 steel disc and 5 bronze/brass disc.

Last edited:
$125
if you are looking at this you probably know what you are looking at! looks to be the ever fragile actuating spring for the bendix kickback or multi speed. also some clutch/brake shoes(?) in the bag(see for more information). these are original nos pieces-perfect for putting a little 'kick' in your hub! handy items for the hub rebuilder. if you think you know what these are and can help me out on correct description-i would appreciate it! shipping $10 u.s.a.-paypal friendly

View attachment 1743758

View attachment 1743759
2 speed Indexing spring

I recognize those yellow tags. I got them when the Yellowstone Mercantile in Sidney, Montana went out of business.

Back