When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Original 1938 Schwinn Catalog

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
FREE
Zipcode
Just curious what is in here that isn't in this book?

something original!
Just curious what is in here that isn't in this book?

View attachment 1747153

.......is this a trick question? i know you guys like to mess with me because i am old and decrepit but i am not connecting the dots on that question! i mean.....i don't go to walmart to buy motorbike parts....but i did find some 26x2.125 inner tubes for my 1935 motorbike there (no one will know because they are hidden inside the $300 pair of period goodyear all weather tires!).

something original!

.......is this a trick question? i know you guys like to mess with me because i am old and decrepit but i am not connecting the dots on that question! i mean.....i don't go to walmart to buy motorbike parts....but i did find some 26x2.125 inner tubes for my 1935 motorbike there (no one will know because they are hidden inside the $300 pair of period goodyear all weather tires!).
Ok I’ll clarify-yes I understand this is an original document but what I want to know is there any info in the original that is not in the book?

Back