When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Season Of Giving - Pay It Forward - Free Items

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I agree but I would like to see them and need the measurements to see if they will work on my application. Thanks!

I can get some better measurements today. Thanks

For your consideration, a mix of 1900's advert clipped from magazines.

20221206_011333.jpg

All this great stuff plus any bonus mystery gifts I feel like throwing in the box. Bendix and grease gun both seem fine functional but can use clean up. Pedal pads full tube repair empty. Genesee opener. Wish everyone Peace love and happiness this holiday season. This years been real and I appreciate everyone. I’m always looking for junk. let me know if you ever need anything or need a grab/ship. ✌️

View attachment 1745407
I could definitely use the red band hub!

I can get some better measurements today. Thanks

Thank, but they won’t work for my application.

Good morning Caber’s!
Hasting’s was kind enough to give me his offerings! Really appreciated it! So it’s my turn to pay it forward! I am putting up this 2 speed bendix kick back! Unfortunately the hub shell and bearings are toast. How ever it’s all there and the two speed still works! Perfect for the guy who needs the internal parts! First one to pm me gets it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back