When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do not watch items if you have no intention of buying?!?!?!

-

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here's a real gem, courtesy of the "Most recent buy it now items listed on Ebay" banner at the top of this page.

1956 JC HIGGINS Colorflow Back Rack - Space Age Bicycle Art - this was originally from a fairly well kept JC HIGGINS ladies Bicycle - not perfect, but the back lenses and plastic don't appear to have any cracks - there is wear and patina as this bike was over 65 years old - a slight bend in one of the arms that connect with the hub - looks like part of an amusement park ride, this is American made and we will never see these again made in this country - in the years of collecting Bicycles this is the best JC HIGGINS Colorflow rack I could ever find and this is a very Rare 1 year version if I remember correctly - Thanks and check out my other cool and super Rare Bicycle items including Schwinn and Rollfast items - I would ask, please do not watch my items if you do not have any intention of buying them and or people who contact me and want to tell me their value of my items, please do not - Thanks again

1670203629791.png

Here's a real gem, courtesy of the "Most recent buy it now items listed on Ebay" banner at the top of this page.

1956 JC HIGGINS Colorflow Back Rack - Space Age Bicycle Art - this was originally from a fairly well kept JC HIGGINS ladies Bicycle - not perfect, but the back lenses and plastic don't appear to have any cracks - there is wear and patina as this bike was over 65 years old - a slight bend in one of the arms that connect with the hub - looks like part of an amusement park ride, this is American made and we will never see these again made in this country - in the years of collecting Bicycles this is the best JC HIGGINS Colorflow rack I could ever find and this is a very Rare 1 year version if I remember correctly - Thanks and check out my other cool and super Rare Bicycle items including Schwinn and Rollfast items - I would ask, please do not watch my items if you do not have any intention of buying them and or people who contact me and want to tell me their value of my items, please do not - Thanks again

View attachment 1745538
Wow. Hey let's all put that on our watch list!

View attachment 1745538
Watching and notifying him of the real world value…🤣jk

View attachment 1745538
Why would someone make that strange request?

"Because you showed interest in this item, the seller sent you this private offer." I didn't ask for a discount. I was contacted via Feebay. Yes I was watching. Only to see if someone would pay the asking price for the item. My decline of offer and accompanying comment was not to be taken as an insult. I merely stated that the part would "over value my bike". It is a girls bike. I never said it was over priced.

Back