When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do not watch items if you have no intention of buying?!?!?!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I added myself as one of the watchers and he offered the rear carrier to me for $500.. I thought I would let you guys know that in case any of you are chomping at the bit to get this fine piece of antiquity... I passed after Shawn's $54.95 offer.

-Ken

I added myself as one of the watchers and he offered the rear carrier to me for $500.. I thought I would let you guys know that in case any of you are chomping at the bit to get this fine piece of antiquity... I passed after Shawn's $54.95 offer.

-Ken
I did the same ... but look again ... he offered to knock $500 off of the original price of $1999.99 ... now it can be
yours for a measly $1499.99 ... 😜

Last edited:
Hopefully he'll drop the price a few hundred more and send me a second offer after I send him my note.

1670479547602.png

Whose direction is that? Follow the pied piper off a cliff ? I’m not a follower 😘😘😘
Did you click the Link?
You chose to follow direction of seller= not watch
or Choose to listen and follow, fellow brothers in Fun!
It's up to you, follow something good!

-Ken
Wow! i got the same $500 off followers offer.

I say we pool our money and buy it as an annual trophy we can win for best of Sunday show and tell.

I did the same ... but look again ... he offered to knock $500 off of the original price of $1999.99 ... now it can yours for a measly $1499.99 ... 😜
Watchers!!! For Fun.

Review offer​

You received an offer​

Other buyers may have received this offer. The first to accept, gets the deal.​

Previous price was $1,999.99$1,999.99
Seller's Offer
$1,499.99 ($500.00 off)
Expires in
35h 9m
Seller
yeti_tracks (811)
Shipping