When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Original 1938 Schwinn Catalog

-
Shipping
FREE
Zipcode
something original!

.......is this a trick question? i know you guys like to mess with me because i am old and decrepit but i am not connecting the dots on that question! i mean.....i don't go to walmart to buy motorbike parts....but i did find some 26x2.125 inner tubes for my 1935 motorbike there (no one will know because they are hidden inside the $300 pair of period goodyear all weather tires!).
I hope you bought the other brand of tubes they sell now as the Bell branded tubes were nothing but crap... I don't know how many of them I bought and they always went flat on me.. I finally broke down a found some NOS vintage Firestone tubes and they are awesome...

new information coming across my ticker-tape machine...the rumor mills....and fresh scribblings on bathroom walls that much of this prewar literature is being reproduced in high resolution and will be available soon in a new book!

new information coming across my ticker-tape machine...the rumor mills....and fresh scribblings on bathroom walls that much of this prewar literature is being reproduced in high resolution and will be available soon in a new book!
It's already been done. The Jim Hurd book was redone by me a few years ago. ( I purchased the rights to do so) Every page is a high resolution scan of original Schwinn prewar catalogs. These are black and white but are very well detailed. I did a few of these in full color, but interest seemed to be light because of the price.

Black and White versions available for $30.

000.jpg

It's already been done. The Jim Hurd book was redone by me a few years ago. ( I purchased the rights to do so) Every page is a high resolution scan of original Schwinn prewar catalogs. These are black and white but are very well detailed. I did a few of these in full color, but interest seemed to be light because of the price.

View attachment 1747734
How much are the full color versions? I don't recall that option.

View attachment 1747734
Pm sent...

Back