When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPER SCHWINN SUNDAY ****

-
I had never heard that expression before you posted it here . yesterday a guy came out to buy a bike so I showed him my other ones and he looked at the all black B-6 and called it "murdered out".

black is my favorite color for old cars. though I like chrome, so I guess they are not "murdered out"
Lmao! That term started being used around the late 90’s in the hot rod scene. It’s used correctly when something is all blacked out so technically speaking your b-6 is not murdered out due to the chrome pieces left on it. Which is something I also like! I called it that when I noticed that the springer rods where also black. I think if I was going to do an all black b-6 I’d do mat black with gloss black two tone traditional paint details with chrome and red pinstripes. I am old school with a new school twist! My Daughter wanted me to do a hot pink bike and here’s what I did for her. Used a neon hot pink that glows under black light

4ACCEE84-C431-4F7E-BEEC-FB47FAAE312A.jpeg

2C515F84-361F-4BC1-A640-8154B3BEC2CE.jpeg

D9593B68-1B12-45B7-8C6B-478309B7FAE0.jpeg

Back