When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help ID prewar schwinn

-

MrMonark13

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Here’s something for y’all to look at! I just got this today from a whizzer club member. It was an American picker’s type story really. @Goldenrod and I had gone over to see him for help with a whizzer spring and we asked for a tour of his collection. It spans through 2 houses and 2 garages. After walking through the basement of Whizzer dreams and seeing the Phantom/Panther room, we proceeded to go on a drive to his large garage which houses roughly 150 bicycles/Whizzers along with a few Cushman scooters and some lovely classic cars. I was enjoying a good look at a ‘51 Chevy coupe when I noticed the long spring saddle and straight bar frame. I climbed over to it and asked a few questions. After offering to buy it, he said I could have it. I originally thought it was missing the bars and drop stand, but I proceeded to find them in a box near the door. Now, I plan to replace incorrect parts and get the fork fixed to make this a rider. I can get more pics if needed, but I don’t have them on me.

Thank you all for any information!
653A6724-E5DC-4E9F-80C2-B6E3E30AC859.jpeg
2717F6A9-ED7F-49ED-AA3A-5FD0922B2677.jpeg

Last edited:
Back