When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling My Violet 1966 All Original Fastback

-

Glassguy1965

Look Ma, No Hands!
Still very new here so hopefully it's ok to post this here. Very open to corrections in reference to any mistakes I make along the way as I learn the website and the rules. Just want to be as respectful as possible to every aspect of this site and all the members as well 😇

Decided to go ahead and sell this Fastback instead of doing a restoration. Built in November of 1966 in Chicago. Everything is original, down to the tires. Seat has a split as shown and the shifter needs a new cable. Rims are straight as an arrow. A very nice and solid bike. Serial# LB09794. Asking $875.00

Fastback 9.jpg

Fastback 8.jpg

Fastback 7.jpg

Fastback 6.jpg

Fastback 5.jpg

Fastback 4.jpg

Fastback 3.jpg

Fastback 2.jpg

Fastback 10.jpg

Fastback 1.jpg

Welcome - "everything is original down to the tires" - in addition to what you pointed out, the pedals, seat and sissy bar are not correct for the bike. 66 used a silver glow saddle, the sissy bar is 71 and newer, and pedals should be bow without reflectors. GLWS

Back