When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling My Violet 1966 All Original Fastback

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Glassguy1965

Look Ma, No Hands!
Still very new here so hopefully it's ok to post this here. Very open to corrections in reference to any mistakes I make along the way as I learn the website and the rules. Just want to be as respectful as possible to every aspect of this site and all the members as well 😇

Decided to go ahead and sell this Fastback instead of doing a restoration. Built in November of 1966 in Chicago. Everything is original, down to the tires. Seat has a split as shown and the shifter needs a new cable. Rims are straight as an arrow. A very nice and solid bike. Serial# LB09794. Asking $875.00

Fastback 9.jpg

Fastback 8.jpg

Fastback 7.jpg

Fastback 6.jpg

Fastback 5.jpg

Fastback 4.jpg

Fastback 3.jpg

Fastback 2.jpg

Fastback 10.jpg

Fastback 1.jpg

Welcome - "everything is original down to the tires" - in addition to what you pointed out, the pedals, seat and sissy bar are not correct for the bike. 66 used a silver glow saddle, the sissy bar is 71 and newer, and pedals should be bow without reflectors. GLWS

Back