When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...1/22/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Still train season over here. I've been waiting for this for about 2 weeks and got a notification that ups failed to deliver because it need to be signed for. Ended up coaxing my gf into playing hunt down the ups man. Although she thought I was a bit nuts she had fun and I got my packages.
IMG_20230121_162716989.jpg

IMG_20230122_143843221.jpg

IMG_20230122_144559859.jpg

I recently added another 15' x 36' bay to the other two I already rent. After a week of toil brushing down an inch and a half of dust from the ceiling stringers & utility pipes, cleaning and stripping the floor, and finally painting it with Sherwin-Williams Rexthane I can finally rest!

IMG_20230122_151946025_HDR.jpg

you keep posting pictures of those little outboard motors that you find every week and it made me curious when I saw the little wires...... are they functional?
were they salesman samples?
they are pretty cool, never ever seen one outside of your posts 👌
If anyone wants to learn a bit more they could Google "K&O toy model outboard boat motor Fleet Line" and several things will show up or do a search on Ebay. They were sold at hobby stores or boat/motor dealers, some catalog back in the 1950's-60's until they went plastic. Yes they do work by battery and propel a model boat. This is neat too.

It's been a while since I've picked up anything locally, I actually found it on CL. The fenders and seat are what drew me to it, I haven't checked the serial number and there's no badge. Thanks for doing this every Sunday JD, I really enjoy seeing what everyone picks up.

Thank you,
Sean

20230120_150207.jpg

20230120_150325.jpg

Back