When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Hawthorne Men's Tank and Chainguard Needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mike66

Look Ma, No Hands!
I picked up this new project yesterday and have discovered that the tank is incorrect. It's clear this one is meant for a different frame style and was cobbled/glued on. I'm not very knowledgeable yet on the bike so any help sourcing the correct tank and chainguard would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also not 100% on the use of this forum so if there is any correction or advice on the right way to ask or look please let me know. I have spent some time on the ebay site and don't see what I need there, but then I may not be looking in the right corners.

The tank in the pictures is available for sale or trade if anyone knows what it should be on and has a need.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

IMG_5802.JPG

IMG_5803.JPG

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5847.JPG

IMG_5813.JPG

Not sure what that tank is off of or if it has been modified but the rest of your bike is a Snyder built, you may get more info posting in General discussion first.

I picked up this new project yesterday and have discovered that the tank is incorrect. It's clear this one is meant for a different frame style and was cobbled/glued on. I'm not very knowledgeable yet on the bike so any help sourcing the correct tank and chainguard would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also not 100% on the use of this forum so if there is any correction or advice on the right way to ask or look please let me know. I have spent some time on the ebay site and don't see what I need there, but then I may not be looking in the right corners.

The tank in the pictures is available for sale or trade if anyone knows what it should be on and has a need.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

View attachment 1775972

View attachment 1775973

View attachment 1775974

View attachment 1775975

View attachment 1775977
I have a bike with a 3 gill tank

Back