When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Bike Ride Oside, Cal. Sunday February 19th

-
After talking to Marty @cyclingday and Frank @cyclonecoaster.com today we decided to make this a theme ride of Bfg bikes so if you got any, bring um, but not requiredā€¦.lol
There will be a lunch stop at the broiler in the harbor! They have great prices on happy hour food and drinks and great views of the harbor and our bikes! Canā€™t wait to see everyone there!

8CFBA9EB-BB33-4AEA-91CA-669F657AD893.jpeg
a few Iā€™ll be bringingā€¦

Maybe @fordmike65 has a competitors bike like Firestone orā€¦.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜„
And remember to grab a coffee or a brew in a ā€œto goā€ cup when you get to THE CUP to help support one of our local businesses! One week to goā€¦ā€¦.

John @Schwinn Sales West nice to meet and chat with you yesterday and hope to see you this Sunday!
Thanks, it was good to meet some of you guys and put faces to the names.

I don't have any fake "Tire Store" Schwinn's, would I still be welcome? Is this ride Cycle Truckable? I noticed the ride pace was pretty slow in Orange.

All kidding aside, this is the Women's Water Polo season and I have to check my match schedule. I have two granddaughters that play for top rated university teams. UCLA and UCSB.

I will be at Oceanside, if the schedule permits. Thanks for the invite.

John

Back