When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937? Columbia Tall Frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rockabillyjay

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is my first antique bike I've owned since about 2007! My last one was a bike similar to this, but not a tall frame. At 6'4" I have been looking for a tall frame Columbia for a while. This one popped up on ebay but the seller would not ship. I even called shops in his area and attempted to have it picked up but nothing came together.

Shortly after the ebay listing ends it popped up for sale in my FB feed, minus the light and speedo. Those were parted off unfortunately. I was able to find a replacement light minus bezel through a wanted ad here on the Cabe, and just got the internal horn and light working.

So here it is straight out of the box. I plan to pull it apart and clean each part as gently as possible...I think its going to clean up nice! Serial number looks to be C54703 with a E6 above it. Any info or catalog scans would be greatly appreciated.

A couple strange things..I think the seat has been recovered but not sure. If so they did a great job. I need pedals, a light bezel and I don't know what type of reflector (if any) would have come on the rear fender. Added bonus is it's badged as a Victory from Philadelphia where I lived for many years.

cl10.jpg

cl1.jpg

cl6.jpg

cl4.jpg

cl7.jpg

cl8.jpg

cl11.jpg

Back