When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if Schwinn built this....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Zip ties because I spent a lot of time and money repainting this bike. Original style clips would have scratched the sh** out of my nice multi hundred dollar paint job, and I was not willing to let that happen.
I have seen plastic cable clips not so sure about in black. Is that you riding the bike in the OP? I hope you don't mind me saying but I thought that was Mike Wolfe hahaha. Really awesome build, love it.

Zip ties because I spent a lot of time and money repainting this bike. Original style clips would have scratched the sh** out of my nice multi hundred dollar paint job, and I was not willing to let that happen.
Hi Schwinndemonium,
I have a little trick that works really well when it comes to installing metal cable clips. I wrap blue tape around the tube, right next to where I want the clip located. I go under the cable housing about five or six wraps, giving it some cushion. I install the clip over the blue tape, then carefully slide the clip where I want it. Of course, then I remove the tape. It works when removing cable clips as well. In the case of the Op's bike, the ties are probably a better choice, because stock clips wouldn't work very well with the cable wrap.

Back