When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone help me ID the bike frame of my Whizzer?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Relic Racing

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello everyone. I’ve had this Whizzer for over 30 yrs. and have never known what brand the bike started out as. The lower top tube was joggled to make additional room for the engine. No head badge, the serial number pictured is underneath the bottom bracket. I only see three digits, 212. Any help would be appreciated. -Thom

46A98F7F-D184-43CE-A518-782A8FBDF6B0.jpeg

F520904B-11C6-4A7F-BA6F-66FADBAFF84F.jpeg

1022A266-BF65-4534-BB80-44D9DDC40FD1.jpeg

1338CC40-1805-4D85-8392-452FF91E8329.jpeg

75E6CACC-7D73-434C-AACC-EC6CA7ABA2A8.jpeg

0B1622D7-DC08-4163-A182-F611FE7EE89B.jpeg

658AE338-6973-47E0-B859-A5F752626EF5.jpeg

That thing is pretty neat! Does it run? Looks like a model H whizzer. It looks the the frame was cut and rewelded to fit the engine. (Middle bar)

That thing is pretty neat! Does it run? Looks like a model H whizzer. It looks the the frame was cut and rewelded to fit the engine. (Middle bar)
Thanks. It doesn’t, but the motor’s free. This has remained in “as found” condition. It was a local bike, built and ridden by the uncle of an old co-worker. The frame tube was altered. I have another, in a Panther frame, that required removal of the chain guard to fit. I forgot to add to the original post that it has horizontal dropouts, as well.

Thanks. It doesn’t, but the motor’s free. This has remained in “as found” condition. It was a local bike, built and ridden by the uncle of an old co-worker. The frame tube was altered. I have another, in a Panther frame, that required removal of the chain guard to fit. I forgot to add to the original post that it has horizontal dropouts, as well.
It’s always awesome to have local history stay local! Let me know if you need help getting it running or you would like a subscription to the newsletter!

Back