When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whitewall Wednesday - Show your favorite balloon bicycles running whitewall tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Love this bike Tim ....

333570479_1634857416950376_2267365601903025558_n.jpg

I thought I’d attempt to conform ? WWW ? Ok a day specific thread and lm riding the right kinda bike ? On the right day ? With the white tires ? Ok take a pic before you forget what day it is !

106FF0A0-2BF9-41A9-B47E-0EAD218EB4B2.jpeg
I really don’t know where I’m going with this ?
CF11C2B5-A121-48F2-B0F4-F1F6773E17EE.jpeg
Good thing I don’t need to have a white bike too ? I’d have to change the tires on that one 😆

I thought I’d attempt to conform ? WWW ? Ok a day specific thread and lm riding the right kinda bike ? On the right day ? With the white tires ? Ok take a pic before you forget what day it is !

View attachment 1800719I really don’t know where I’m going with this ?

View attachment 1800720Good thing I don’t need to have a white bike too ? I’d have to change the tires on that one 😆
How have you avoided conforming to our standards of whitewalls? Your green behemoth might be faster with whitewalls! But the world may never know!

Back