When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Schwinn's Old Watch...

-
Very Cool!
I’ve got his Dad’s hat.
869C89EE-78AC-4245-B3A7-0FD0C7E503FF.jpeg

607EDD7B-9D47-4F97-A4E1-222B0A96595E.jpeg

It might be nice to have Jr.s watch to go with it?
I don’t know about two grand for a Hamilton, that isn’t working?
I do know a guy who can make a stunning band for it though.🤔
And he’s an old bike guy!
😎

Well the watches did exist…a freind has exact same watch different name on back,my friends named guy started in 1934, engraving styles identical. I too said why would the company president give himself a watch he certainly would have given himself a Patek or universal geneve.

Well the watches did exist…a freind has exact same watch different name on back,my friends named guy started in 1934, engraving styles identical. I too said why would the company president give himself a watch he certainly would have given himself a Patek or universal geneve.
Well now you got me thinking. You say exact watch and engraving style but different name. Frank V it says was born in 1920. Did he join the family business in 1940?

10k Gold Filled.
So, what do you guys think?
A $200 dollar watch if that, with about a thousand dollars worth of provenance?

It’d be different if it was Ignaz or Frank W.
But, Frank V?
I’m thinking $500 at best, but that offer was rejected.
So, I guess I’ll have to live without it.

10k Gold Filled.
So, what do you guys think?
A $200 dollar watch if that, with about a thousand dollars worth of provenance?

It’d be different if it was Ignaz or Frank W.
But, Frank V?
I’m thinking $500 at best, but that offer was rejected.
So, I guess I’ll have to live without it.
Maybe in time they’ll come to their senses and take your, in my opinion very generous offer. 😜

They don't pop up much...that Hamilton configuration with the Schwinn etc.. But they always
go pretty nut$ as far as price
First one I've ever seen with Franks name on it... who knows?

Back