When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOND - 1940-41 Elgin Twin Bar 4 Star Deluxe (OG)

-
Shipping
See ad
Zipcode
BID INCREMENTS
Bids must be an increase of at least 10% over the previous bid, or as specified by seller. This will keep the flow going without nonsese such as $1 increments. If the bid is over $1,000, from then on, $100 increments are okay.
Thank you for the clarification......I am cool with the bid but that is good to know for the future,

The rule is 10% so lets go $1815.00, I can pick up or see if Quinn can deliver, he has helped me out before!
Headed in the right direction but still a ways to go...thanks for the bid...but no deal.

This is a capstone quality bike for the twin bars...excluding the twin 60 which is yet another level. I remember unboxing this bike and thought 'damn...this is so nice I should have bought two of these!'. Don't let this one slip by...there are a ton of lesser twin bars out there but to have an opportunity to pick up an original beauty like this one does not happen very often.

@Olds442 ... I know you have some nice cars and if you have anything similar to this in color imagine how killer the two would look together!

1968-oldsmobile-442.jpeg

Back