When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's time for the e bike discussion

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
did you have to modify the axel hole on the fork? Or did your kit come with a smaller axel?

never mind. I see you put on a mid drive motor.
Yes, I have a mid drive motor, but I still had to modify the front fork and open up the rear for the wheel because I’m using cruiser five wheels with seven speed cluster

what is the philosophical difference between converting a bike to electric vs. Adding a whizzer kit? 🤷‍♂️

The letters to the editor, are one of my favorite things in the newspaper.
Here are a few, in response to the “Mayhem” article last week.
D047169C-4D93-4542-8E71-6413FB05031E.jpeg

66594B3C-4D4B-4187-A108-D2D55C951EB6.jpeg

D40DDD4C-3E70-491E-9269-93412667F15E.jpeg

😎

Today tried out mtb ebike (pedal assist). The pedaling boost to acceleration is insane. Threw my head back. Like flooring a tesla. But I still prefer my analog. 👍👍

From what I’ve seen, Americas youth has no interest in the human power bicycle anymore.
It’s all about the electric power bicycle now.
So, the bike companies better get with it, or they will vanish.
The only thing the human power bicycle will be used for anymore, will be nostalgia, the fitness enthusiasts and for competition.
Recreational riders are choosing the electric bike.
That’s just the way it is.

From what I’ve seen, Americas youth has no interest in the human power bicycle anymore.
It’s all about the electric power bicycle now.
So, the bike companies better get with it, or they will vanish.
The only thing the human power bicycle will be used for anymore, will be nostalgia, the fitness enthusiasts and for competition.
Recreational riders are choosing the electric bike.
That’s just the way it is.
Well in that case, the first letter to the editor in your post #76, makes the most sense to me. I won't get into a discussion about where the tax money would come from because that would border on a huge argument and deleted posts.

Back