When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has Anyone Heard From Ryan Shamon?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Ryan @Ryan Shamon committed to buying a frame from me in the Fall. We were to meet at Copake the first week of December. I brought the frame but he cancelled at the last minute. He said he still wanted it so I then gave it to a friend who took it up to Amherst, MA. It has been Up there since then. I have tried messaging, texting, and calling. Is this guy a deadbeat?

Ryan @Ryan Shamon committed to buying a frame from me in the Fall. We were to meet at Copake the first week of December. I brought the frame but he cancelled at the last minute. He said he still wanted it so I then gave it to a friend who took it up to Amherst, MA. It has been Up there since then. I have tried messaging, texting, and calling. Is this guy a deadbeat?
Sometimes it takes him bit…..

Hey Brant, yes I told you I was interested and yes I wanted to see it in person. Yes you said you were bringing it to Mass. Since the location is 3 hours away it is not so easy for me to look at it in person. I’m also a full time Chef that works demanding hours. My apologies that I haven’t met up and seen it. As I told you if you had a chance to sell it in the meantime then please don’t hold it for me. (That doesn’t sound like a deadbeat to me) . You must of forgotten about that part. I think I was very clear in my communication with you. I actually thought it had sold by now. Haven’t been on the Cabe much.

Back