When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED - 1964 J39 Survivor Stingray

-

60sstuff

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking to purchase a 1964 “Original paint Survivor” in Radiant Coppertone.

Prefer an 8+ condition with the factory correct components (tufted solo polo, square back strut, fenders, center stamp S-2/S-7, whitewall knobby/Westwind), willing to check anything.

Please private message me. Thank You, Chris

I have one but it has a solo polo with plain white cover - not tufted. Did they come both ways? Mine also has a 1963 dated crank and a non-crimped 1963 sissy. Purchased from the original owner who claimed the only thing he had changed was the rear tire and the front fork. When I bought it it had a grey primered Schwinn replacement fork and I replaced it with a cut down girls coppertone one.

I have one but it has a solo polo with plain white cover - not tufted. Did they come both ways? Mine also has a 1963 dated crank and a non-crimped 1963 sissy. Purchased from the original owner who claimed the only thing he had changed was the rear tire and the front fork. When I bought it it had a grey primered Schwinn replacement fork and I replaced it with a cut down girls coppertone one.
Private message sent. Thanks.

Edit ….. Wanted same as above shorty Coppertone in either a J39 Deluxe as stated in my first post or a J38 Standard with a smooth solo polo seat and black wall tires.
Thank you.

I was just about to get mine out to take more detailed photos for you but we got another 8 1/2 inches of snow. Hopefully it will all melt soon and I can get the bike out.

Back