When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: 24”x5/8”-1 1/4” or thereabouts rims with or without hubs.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drosentreter

I live for the CABE
WANTED: 24”x5/8”-1 1/4” or thereabouts rims with or without hubs. If with hubs, spoke hole count doesn’t matter. If without hub 28 or 36 are preferred.

Took a while for Me to get back to You.....busy week......I have a few of those wheels and rims.......24 X 11/4.....S6 Schwinn in chrome in generally good cond.....looks the same as a Varsity rim......square shoulder....Where are You?? I am in Columbus Ohio.....B

Took a while for Me to get back to You.....busy week......I have a few of those wheels and rims.......24 X 11/4.....S6 Schwinn in chrome in generally good cond.....looks the same as a Varsity rim......square shoulder....Where are You?? I am in Columbus Ohio.....B
Darn, I’m from Illinois. It’s kind of for a cheap build, I really appreciate it, but just the price of shipping would be outlandish. I think I’ll have to pass for now.

WANTED: 24”x5/8”-1 1/4” or thereabouts rims with or without hubs. If with hubs, spoke hole count doesn’t matter. If without hub 28 or 36 are preferred.
I have some 24 inch wheels, what size tires are you intending to use? And is the rim 5/8 inch deep?

Gottcha. I will look as soon as it warms up a little and stops snowing. What type of rim profile? Drop center as used with a coaster hub or something that would accept rim brakes?

Gottcha. I will look as soon as it warms up a little and stops snowing. What type of rim profile? Drop center as used with a coaster hub or something that would accept rim brakes?
Doesn’t really matter, it will be on a coaster hub, but the more “round” the profile is the better. Just one arch from bead to bead would be ideal.

Here are 3 that I have. All NOS, but maybe a little dirty from shelf wear. All are chrome and marked 24 x 1 3/8 which is the tire size. The paper wrapped rim only is a Ukai and is 1 inch wide. The other two are both laced to front hubs. One is a Van Shothorst and is an inch wide and the other is a Femco and is about 15/16 inch wide. The Femco is a 36 hole and the other two are 28.
MVC-787S.JPG

MVC-788S.JPG

MVC-789S.JPG

MVC-790S.JPG

Back