When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ugly Bike

-

Boris

Old fat tired rider
We've all seen Vince's Cheetos Bike, which got me to thinking....let's see pictures of your ugliest bikes. This is currently mine. I know there are some real ugly ones out there.

'41 Colson Parts Bike.jpg

Last edited:
Dave, what happened to the girl’s Schwinn with the built in Porta-Potty? I was about to invite you and your bike to this year’s LeMay Concours but I don’t think this Colson will hold it’s own against the crowd.

Dave, what happened to the girl’s Schwinn with the built in Porta-Potty? I was about to invite you and your bike to this year’s LeMay Concours but I don’t think this Colson will hold it’s own against the crowd.

Fine! Here! Invitation please.

11 $75 inc. new parts.JPG

This bike is not mine, I think I snagged these pics from someone on RRB .....but this is truly a face that only a mother could love.

Attachments

• Sirius Cycle.jpg
    Sirius Cycle.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Sirius Cycle2.jpg
    Sirius Cycle2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 185
This bike is not mine, I think I snagged these pics from someone on RRB .....but this is truly a face that only a mother could love.

I remember seeing that bike in the "Fresh Finds". It's ugly in the most dangerous, nut-busting, obnoxious way possible. Did anyone ever figure out what it is?

would love to know what this is

what is it???

what is it???

The headbadge says its a Sirius. I have never heard the name before and I'm almost certain its European. Think about it.........would the good ol' USA have produced somethjing like this?? :)

Back